Home Android iPhone websites Best dating apps to find out who we like near us
best apps on android and iphone to meet new people we like, close to us, soulmates, to chat or really meet them
The world of online dating applications has really evolved over the years and has gone from a standard registration model (almost always paid) and research to a more streamlined and fluid model where registration is free and is easier and more immediate. making new acquaintances, almost automatic.
Using dating sites therefore becomes a fun game and no longer a service for only lonely hearts that could make us feel like losers, where almost always we ended up meeting only men or fake profiles of beautiful women.
We can all therefore have fun discovering who we can like, find out who is around near us who is available to know us and chat with strangers of the opposite sex (or even the same sex) without giving them our personal information, at least as long as we trust and actually want to arrange a real meeting.
With the primary goal of having fun and only then also to find who we like, we see here the best applications to find, meet and meet new people, virtually or really, using an iPhone, an iPad, a smartphone or an Android tablet or even a pc connected to the internet.
1) Tinder, the app for dating people we like (Android / iOS) is the first app that has been successful that has made online dating a fun game, made up of “likes” and “dislikes” is a very famous app also used in Italy.
The application requires you to log in via Facebook, but each user can remain anonymous and recognizable only by their first name and photos.
Depending on your interests and the area you are in, you can browse other people’s photos and say Yes or No.
If one of those we have said Yes to says Yes to our photo, then we can send her or him a message.
You can use Tinder to have fun, to anonymously choose who you like and let them know only in case there is mutual appreciation.
2) Happn is an app for Android and iPhone that evolves the functioning of Tinder and shows us who is around us (based on precise detection via GPS) to be able, if necessary and if the other person agrees, real meeting.
For example, you can open Happn in a pub or restaurant to find out if someone else is using the app and, while maintaining an initial anonymity, start communicating with him or her in order to then meet (only if both parties you like them with an appreciation on the photo).
Happn is having a great success all over the world and is also widely used in Italy.
3) Once is another app for Android and iPhone that promotes meetings as happens with Tinder, with an important variant, that people who like each other have only 24 hours to get to a meeting and to like each other (even if paying you can extend the time).
With this app, every day at a specific time two people can see each other’s profiles and if within 24 hours they both give a positive opinion, then it is possible to exchange a message.
4) OkCupid is the best app for those who want a more traditional online dating service, which is serious, fun, in Italian and free.
I have already talked about OkCupid as the best free dating site, even with applications for Android and iOS.
OKCupid is based on long questionnaires whose answers are compared with those of others to find matches, perfect couples and soul mates.
5) Blendr (Android, Windows Phone and iOS) is another very fun innovative dating app that turns online dating into a game and chat with close people.
You can then register for an account via Facebook, add personal interests, fill out a basic information form and explore profiles.
It also includes an anonymous chat feature that allows you to talk to someone you like immediately while maintaining privacy.
6) Bumble is a rather original dating app, where the power is all of the women, who are the only ones ap oter to make the first move, ie to initiate a contact with a message to someone she likes.
The advantage for women is to avoid receiving too many messages from the application, even if for men all that remains is to hope and wait.
7) Skout is an app for iPhone, iPad and Android to meet new people according to our search parameters, who are close to us, with an integrated chat to exchange messages.
8) Lovoo, is another very popular app, also in Italy, to chat with unknown people that we can find according to different parameters, also based on proximity.
The goal is to organize, via chat, a real meeting with a person we like and who we liked.
9) Hot Or Not is a Tinder-like app based entirely on the physical appearance shown in the picture, where mutual appreciation is required to meet someone.
10) MeetMe is another very popular app to find people who are close to us, who have common interests and who are predisposed and looking for a real meeting, after obviously chatting to find out if there is affinity.
11) Jaumo, a dating app with lots of registered users, free and very easy to use to find new people we like.
12) Plenty of Fish (Android – iOS) is a very nice app where you can find new people based on complementary interests.
You can browse other people’s profiles, find who we like and arrange quick meetings.
13) Down is an app that had risen to the press some time ago under the name of “Bang with Friends”.
Friends we like will not know we have selected them until they select us.
14) Zoosk is a dating website with applications for iPhone and Android which requires payment of a subscription.
Like OkCupid, you can fill out a profile and add information about your ideal mate, the perfect match, and about yourself.
Where Zoosk stands out is the ease of finding a potential partner, the problem is that there is virtually no free account.
Other paid sites that seem to work well and are very popular are Meetic, eHarmony and Match.com.
15) Badoo, to be mentioned for the record, is certainly not among the best in this category of dating apps, but it remains among the most popular.
Online dating can also end well as seen in commercials and happy ending movies, but you shouldn’t use these apps so much to find your soul mate, but to have fun and find people you like.
To comment, you can use a Google / Gmail account. If you like it and want to thank, share! (without comment). Select on “Send me notifications” to receive the Privacy Info replies via email
Hi son sun www.onlovoo.com 3d look for it in google or in the play store is free and very nice